- Advanced Micro-Flexible Compund - Using nanotechnology, Yokohama engineers have developed a revolutionary silica-based compound that conforms to surface irregularities. By maximizing contact between the tire and road, enhanced grip in wet and dry conditions is achieved.
- Variable Angled Grooves - Angled groove walls optimize contact with the road and provide enhanced traction when cornering.
- Four Wide Circumferential Grooves - Quickly and efficiently evacuate water for enhanced wet traction.
- Jointless Cover Construction - The speed capable S.drive boasts a line-up in which most of the sizes are Y-rated, an achievement due in part to the double jointless belt cover.
- Groove-in-Groove Technology - Tiny scores within the tire groove walls help to more effectively distribute stress loads and reduce uneven tire wear.
- Solid Center Rib - An unbroken center rib maintains continuous road contact, improves lateral stability and minimizes uneven wear, plus enhances comfort with reduced pattern noise.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Advan A048 Tire (Yokohama Tires)
Avid ENVigor™ Tire (Yokohama Tires)
Avid Touring-S™ Tire (Yokohama Tires)
Potenza RE760 Sport Tire (Bridgestone)
Potenza RE-11 Tire (Bridgestone)
Pilot® Sport A/S Plus Tire (Michelin®)
Primacy™ MXM4® Tire (Michelin®)
Ecsta AST KU25 Tire (Kumho)
Ecsta SPT KU31 Tire (Kumho)
Ecsta ASX KU21 Tire (Kumho)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.